Luke has worked as a freelance cinematographer and camera operator for the past 15 years based in Wellington, New Zealand. During that period he has worked on everything from commercials, documentaries, music videos, corporate video and promo work. He is also an accomplished Editor having completed an extensive number of promotional videos, corporate work, and music videos.
Luke studied Film Production (Hons) at Victoria University in Wellington, graduating in 2008, before entering the film industry full time. He counts a number of feature films on his resume incl. The Light Between Oceans, Krampus, and The Hobbit Trilogy.
He is comfortable using a wide array of Digital Cinema Cameras, while also owning and operating a Full Camera, Lighting and Sound Gear package of his own.
- Sony FS7 mkII camera rig
- Fujinon MK 18-55 Cine Zoom
- Samyang Cine Primes
(35mm, 50mm, 85mm)
- Canon 24-105mm, 70-200mm lenses
- Basic Sound gear; Lav kits, Shotgun mics
- Full Lighting Kit
- Aputure 600D with 150cm softbox
- Aputure 300D with 90cm softbox
- Amaran 1x1 RGB Panel with softbox
- 2x Godox RGB 60cm Tubes
- various small panel lights, 8x8 silk and fixes and basic grip gear etc
- DJI Mavic 2 Pro Drone